Monday, April 16, 2012

We are starting back up our podcast - KittyCatNation - We are looking for guests!

So those of you that know us, know that Dee and I have a podcast we began last year called KittyCatNation for cat lovers. This in turn was linked to a website called KittyCatNation.com we created which was a free membership website where cat owners could interact and have fun with each other, getting to exchange photos stories and info etc about their beloved cats and cat products they recommend etc. Well it is time to kick it all back into action again. One of the last things we hinted at on the show was looking at a new product we could offer cat lovers and maybe make a living ourselves while we we're at it. Well, we are not quite there but oh my goodness, what a ride it has been.

We both started new jobs over a year ago, Dee absolutely loves her job working an hour away with a wonderful company that really looks after the workforce. And I, well, I started working for a huge company that drained the living daylights out of me with corrupt supervisors and scandalous managers with their heads so far up their own egos, that luckily fate stepped in and found me another path to take.

The next thing you know here we are and still trying to make it all work just right. I wish success was the reward for hard work, it seems I still need to keep pushing ever harder to get there.

All said and done, our cat shelf business is growing slowly behind the scenes in ways that even surprise us from time to time. When one door closes a few more open as of late.

We want to restart the podcast once more, to find people that would be a great interview, to help give useful advice for cat owners and help them choose the right cat furniture for the right situation, to be a resource that can help as many cat owners out there as possible. So if you would like to be on the show and feel you have something helpful to announce to the cat loving world or just want to talk about how your cats came to be ion your life, let us know how we can reach you and maybe we will do a live show with you on the phone.

We ALSO have a cat lover magazine being worked on behind the scenes and we get a handful of people still asking us when the heck is that thing ever going to be released. So here too, if you feel you have something to contribute, let us know and we would be happy to hear from you.

We are still juggling with fire blazing balls it feels at times. This past week for me has been a long line of weekly mishaps, a few orders had to be sidelined for a few days as a local charity tricky tray and I think another cat shelter in Texas need our products to help raise money for the animal shelters and I was sick over the weekend, enough to slow me down horribly. The orders of cat shelf creation are a process I could teach, but my attention to craftsmanship is such, I trust no one yet with putting out a great product. When the orders for the large shelving units are up to about 30 per week I will have to get someone to help me. It will be then in fact that I will be able to rest a little more and take better care of my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment